The Velvet Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to kick back, relax, talk, and to have a little fun

5 posters

Persona: the Darkest of Shadows

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Persona: the Darkest of Shadows Empty Persona: the Darkest of Shadows

Post  Admin Wed May 02, 2012 5:51 pm

Time to get a Persona RP started. Hopefully it goes good.

STORY

Kyoto holds many secrets, some being old rituals while others are cults. Cults have become more and more active as time progressed, to make matters worse the dark hour has returned, shadows walk the streets at that time cornering, killing, or capturing the few that see them. One group who can see the dark hour has decided to stand up to aid those in need. But as evidence piles up could one of the cults be the ones who brought back the dark hour? You'll have to play in order to see.

I am currently accepting applications. Please PM me the applications, that way no one else knows of your character. The sheet is as follows.

Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Background: (nothing too long but nothing too short, just the basic in case of development.)
    Example? Here.

Name: Jurou Ibuki
    Appearance: about 6 foot tall, wears nice clothes but mainly wears a short sleeved black polo shirt and tan dress pants. He has blue eyes, short light brown hair, and on occasions he wears a black fedora.
    Personality: pretty laid back most of the time although in some cases he does take situations seriously.
    Background: Jurou has lived in Kyoto since he was born, he has a mom and a little brother, he has no idea what happened to his father. When asked about personal stuff like that he keeps it to himself. He starts seeing the dark hour and thinks that it's some kind of sign or something only he can see.

Well there you go. Lets see who joins.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Persona: the Darkest of Shadows Empty Re: Persona: the Darkest of Shadows

Post  Admin Thu May 03, 2012 9:58 pm

and just a quick note to anyone interested. This isn't anything short, this is a long RP spanning just as much time as the games with the exception of skipped days throughout sections. You join and you're in for a long one.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 28, 2012 7:56 pm

(well since we got enough applications to start I'm gonna start things up.)

April 1, 2014

The city of Kyoto was bustling this morning with people going to school, to work, or to just travel. On the street heading towards Kyoto High School was Jurou walking towards it humming a little tune to himself. He was never much of a morning person but today felt different, like it was a fresh new start. He was silent through the walk just looking over at some of the other students and hearing bits and pieces of different conversations.
    thegunsling
    thegunsling

Post  thegunsling Mon May 28, 2012 8:26 pm

In the middle of the crowd, Misari Duihara was excusing herself profusely as she made her way through. Misari was five-foot-three and sixteen years old. Her azure eyes scanned the group of students still blocking her way. She sighed softly. She wore an outfit that was somewhat like a business suit: a red coat parted just enough to where one could see a white shirt underneath, a dark gray skirt that went down to her knees, and plain white boots that went halfway up her shins. Her neck was adorned with a pretty black rose choker, and she had silver hair that went to the bottom of her jacket. She would never tell anyone, but her hair was actually dyed. As she continued to make her way through the crowd, Misari silently cursed her parents for sending her to public school. Public school, of all places! She had been home-schooled most of her life, due to her family being upper middle-class. She had enjoyed it, and was almost done. However, her parents, in their infinite wisdom, had decided to enroll her in public school her last year in order to give her experience in the real world. She groaned again at the prospect of being a student there, and sincerely hoped she wouldn't be expected to interact with these people...
    NaoyoTodou
    NaoyoTodou

Post  NaoyoTodou Mon May 28, 2012 8:43 pm

Of at the distance stood Naoyo Iori, detesting the school he was going to enter. Naoyo was five-foot-eight and seventeen years old. He came in his usual attire of a white shirt, jeans and a sneaker. He came to visit his relatives but ended up getting enrolled to Kyoto High School. He didn't ask for this and sure as hell thought his parents had plotted with his Aunt and Uncle to send him here. He's already been in trouble in other High Schools before, Naoyo felt this place will end up the same sooner or later. Sighing he decided to suck it up and scout around at the people who were going to soon be his fellow classmates.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 28, 2012 8:55 pm

Jurou kept looking around the area and saw Misari in front of him. He walked up towards her to try to introduce himself to her.

"Good morning miss."
    thegunsling
    thegunsling

Post  thegunsling Mon May 28, 2012 8:57 pm

Misari jumped a bit when addressed by Jurou and turned around to face him.

"Uh... Hello," she said quietly, her eyes looking him over a few times. Her voice was soft and feminine, but had a firm tone. "Can I help you?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 28, 2012 9:04 pm

"I just wanted to say hi. Never seen you at the school before."

He soon got bumped by another student running his way through the group of students.

"Hey watch it! I'm walkin here!"

thegunsling
    thegunsling

Post  thegunsling Mon May 28, 2012 9:08 pm

"Well, I would imagine that you haven't seen me before because this is my first year here," Misari explained. "I've been home-schooled my whole life. My parents decided it would be a splendid idea for me to get a taste of the real world by sending me to public school for my last year."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 28, 2012 9:19 pm

"I see. Well let me be the first to welcome you to Kyoto high. Name's Jurou, a pleasure to make your acquaintance."
    thegunsling
    thegunsling

Post  thegunsling Mon May 28, 2012 9:21 pm

"My name is Misari. Misari Duihara."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 28, 2012 9:34 pm

"Nice name"

He looked over and saw the school was getting closer to them.
    thegunsling
    thegunsling

Post  thegunsling Mon May 28, 2012 9:37 pm

"I'm surprised you're not hounding me with questions about being 'rich.' Most people do that. And I've got to thank you for not ogling and harassing me. Guys tend to do that to me. A lot."
    NaoyoTodou
    NaoyoTodou

Post  NaoyoTodou Mon May 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Naoyo notices Misari and Jurou talking to eachother. He chuckled at the sight of the mismatched pair.

"Coming through!" He laughed as he ran pasted them them both, purposely trying to annoying them.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 28, 2012 9:44 pm

"Well that's too bad. Besides I was always taught to be a gentleman to a lady."
    Soon after he heard Naoyo run by them he wasn't too annoyed by it.
    "Think he'll run into a tree?" He said nonchalantly.
    thegunsling
    thegunsling

Post  thegunsling Mon May 28, 2012 9:48 pm

"At the speed he's running? Highly possible. His velocity is too great for him to change directions easily."
    WindNinja
    WindNinja

Post  WindNinja Mon May 28, 2012 9:50 pm

Tomoko was running down the sidewalk on the way to Kyoto High School. It was only her first day, and she already began running late. She didn't want to start on too low of a note (she spent extra time picking out a longer skirt even though she knew it's not part of the school uniform), but she already had mixed opinions of starting her third year. On one hand it would give her a fresh start, but on the other it meant having to deal with entrance exams. It's not that she was nervous so much as she felt that exams were a pain. She didn't plan on spending too much time studying for them, and she didn't care what university she got into as long as it was still in Kyoto. Her goals mainly consisted of finding other ways to keep herself occupied given her parents weren't home often and her friends have been busy with part-time jobs. At the immediate moment, however, she just cared about not crashing into people.
    NaoyoTodou
    NaoyoTodou

Post  NaoyoTodou Mon May 28, 2012 10:00 pm

Unfortunately for Tomoko and Naoyo, Misari and Jurou were correct that he couldn't slow down. Running into Tomoko, Naoyo had grabbed her and used himself as a shield while they crashed. He wanted to cause trouble but not at the risk of hurting someone.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 28, 2012 10:04 pm

He saw the commotion with Tomoko and Naoyo and tried to keep from laughing.

"Well. Not like what I'd thought but it still counts."
    thegunsling
    thegunsling

Post  thegunsling Mon May 28, 2012 10:05 pm

"O-Oh, my goodness," Misari exclaimed with a slight gasp. "I hope they're alright."
    NaoyoTodou
    NaoyoTodou

Post  NaoyoTodou Mon May 28, 2012 10:07 pm

Helping Tomoko up Naoyo quickly apologize and walked away. He had no plans on letting anyone know his name anytime soon.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 28, 2012 10:12 pm

"Well it looks like he's alright. But what about her?"
    thegunsling
    thegunsling

Post  thegunsling Mon May 28, 2012 10:16 pm

"I...don't know. Maybe we should go see if she is."
    WindNinja
    WindNinja

Post  WindNinja Mon May 28, 2012 10:22 pm

Tomoko brushed herself off and checked to make sure she didn't have any scratches or scrapes. Finding none, she looked to see if she could apologize to the guy who helped her up, but he already ran off. "I was hoping to at least thank him for breaking my fall." She looked at her watch. "It looks like I'll be on time, though," she thought to herself.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 28, 2012 10:23 pm

"Probably wouldn't hurt. Come on." He walked over to Tomoko to check up on her.

"You ok miss?"
    WindNinja
    WindNinja

Post  WindNinja Mon May 28, 2012 10:25 pm

Tomoko gave an embarrassed chuckle before responding. "I'll be all right. Thanks for asking."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 28, 2012 10:39 pm

"Don't mention it." He gave her a pat on the back and walked towards the school. It was a large white five story square building with two smaller buildings on its sides. Other students were either entering the buildings or sticking around outside until the bell rings.
    WindNinja
    WindNinja

Post  WindNinja Mon May 28, 2012 10:44 pm

Tomoko continued on to the area of the school where her class is.
    thegunsling
    thegunsling

Post  thegunsling Mon May 28, 2012 10:46 pm

Misari watched as everyone continued onward to the school's entrance. She looked at the immense building, took a deep breath, and headed inside, unsure of what awaited her.
    Ravensreplica
    Ravensreplica

Post  Ravensreplica Mon May 28, 2012 10:54 pm

Daiki Budokai cursed under his breath. He had barely been able to make it to school not because of those cliche reasons such as waking up late or running out of his house with toast in his mouth. Oh, no. It just had to be something that would annoy him to no end.

"Oh, hang on! We'll go after I do my make up!"

Seriously? His father had taken the larger vehicle to work that morning, leaving he and his two younger siblings at the mercy of the two older sisters to go to work. Their father could have left the larger vehicle for the group. They COULD have dropped Damien off first. Hell, Haruhi could have NOT TAKEN AN HOUR TO DO HER MAKE UP.

This infuriated Daiki to no end. He had barely stepped outside of the vehicle when he heard the bell ring. Giving a mumbled snarky comment under his breath, the six foot tall insufferable smartass had made his way towards the school as fast as he could. His black hair bounced as it ran, signalling that he needed to cut it: having it almost shoulder-length was a hassle, after all.

Finally stopping right outside the school door, Daiki scanned the area with his dull-lidded brown eyes. He already wasn't amused by the fact that he had to move here from Canada, not less that they had not five but six days of coursework a week. After stopping and inhaling, he decided to head inside the school.

Last edited by Ravensreplica on Mon May 28, 2012 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content