A place to kick back, relax, talk, and to have a little fun

Persona: the Darkest of Shadows

NaoyoTodou
    NaoyoTodou

Persona: the Darkest of Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: Persona: the Darkest of Shadows

Post  NaoyoTodou on Mon May 28, 2012 10:55 pm

Naoyo stop at the large building. He admitted to himself he was at awe of the structure. He knew what he was here for, he sighed and walked straight in.
    thegunsling
    thegunsling

Persona: the Darkest of Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: Persona: the Darkest of Shadows

Post  thegunsling on Mon May 28, 2012 11:05 pm

Misari found her classroom and quickly took a seat, ignoring the din of conversations going on around her.
    NaoyoTodou
    NaoyoTodou

Post  NaoyoTodou on Mon May 28, 2012 11:09 pm

Naoyo found himself in class, only to be surrounded by the babbling of today's incident. Avoiding to show frustration he sat at the furthest seat to the windows that he could.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Mon May 28, 2012 11:11 pm

Eventually he found his room and walked inside. He found a seat on the edge of the room and sat there, quietly waiting for class to start.

WindNinja
    WindNinja

Post  WindNinja on Mon May 28, 2012 11:14 pm

Tomoko walked into her classroom and took a seat near one of the windows. Given how no one noticed her or said anything, she could assume that none of the other students saw her mishap outside. She then gave a sigh of relief and sat back in her seat, waiting for class to start.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Mon May 28, 2012 11:49 pm

The school bell rang as students were heading to their respective classes. Jurou was simply waiting for the teacher to make it in when all of a sudden a man in his early fifties came in the room. He was wearing sunglasses, had a big black afro and wore a white suit that looked like it was right out of Saturday Night Fever. He did his best strut, which wasn't much, and got to his desk and looked at everyone.

"WHAT UP JIVE TURKIES I'M MR. KOROSHI BUT Y'ALL CAN CALL ME FUNKY TEACHER!"

Jurou felt his eye twitch as he saw the teacher.

'Dear lord...That's my teacher!?' He thought to himself.
    thegunsling
    thegunsling

Post  thegunsling on Tue May 29, 2012 12:06 am

As the bell rang, a tall, thin, and pale man entered Misari's classroom. He had a head of black hair and he was dressed in a suit. He looked the class over with his dark eyes and smiled an unsettling smile.

"Greetings, students," he said in a wavering voice, "my name is Mister Hosonagi." As he wrote his name on the board, Misari couldn't help but feel a little weirded out by her teacher. Regardless, she steeled herself for what the day might possibly bring in his class.
    WindNinja
    WindNinja

Post  WindNinja on Tue May 29, 2012 12:29 am

A male teacher appearing to be in his late 30s walked into the room. He seemed pretty grumpy and tired, like he pulled an all-nighter. He looked over the class and gave a quiet sigh of exasperation when he noticed that it was a relatively large class. He regained enough composure to talk, though it was still obvious he didn't want to be there.

"Greetings, everyone. I'm Mr. Kawaguchi. One thing to keep in mind is that if you cooperate and don't distract the class, the sooner we get things done and the sooner I can leave."

All Tomoko could do was sit there with a stare of dull shock. "This class is gonna be SO exciting," she thought sarcastically as she looked out the window.
    NaoyoTodou
    NaoyoTodou

Post  NaoyoTodou on Tue May 29, 2012 8:59 am

A female teacher entered the room. Looking around her early 30s she started at the class and looked slightly confused carrying a stack of books and papers. She just placed them on the desk not noticing she placed them on the edge. The stack fell to the ground and she shriek in dismay.

"Uh...um..my name is Ms.Amane, I hope we can get along w-well."

Naoyo couldn't help but sigh at this mess of a teacher, "Well this can't possibly get worse," he thought to himself.
    Ravensreplica
    Ravensreplica

Post  Ravensreplica on Tue May 29, 2012 12:33 pm

Daiki froze as he entered the classroom. The teacher was already there and shooting daggers towards him as if she could kill him on an instant. She was a short woman, maybe barely even five foot tall, with eyes that could obviously pierce through anything.

"Uh--"

"Not a word," was her brisk and cold interruption, "Sit down. Now."

The seventeen year old stifled a cough and lumbered nervously to an empty seat towards the back of the class. 'Great,' he thought to himself, 'My teacher is a potential prison warden.'
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Wed May 30, 2012 3:00 pm

"NOW GET OUT YOUR TEXTBOOKS CAUSE I'LL BE TEACHING Y'ALL ENGLISH!"

"Please tell me he's not serious." He quietly said to himself.

Mr. Koroshi must have had supersonic hearing as he pointed a finger at him.

"I'M DAAAAAMN SERIOUS SON! NOW GET THE JITTERS OUT OF YOUR BE-HIND CAUSE I'M TAKIN ROLL!"

'This....is gonna be a long day' he thought to himself.
    NaoyoTodou
    NaoyoTodou

Post  NaoyoTodou on Wed May 30, 2012 6:49 pm

"Um...let's start Trigonometry," said Ms.Amane, ignoring her mess and going straight to the board drawing a parabola, "Ok this is a sine wave."

"Miss that's a parabola." one student called out cause the rest to laugh.

"Oh..I'm sorry," Ms.Amane, who appeared to be shrinking, quickly starting to fix her mistake.

Naoyo couldn't help but stare at total disbelief, 'This woman is going to get crushed by her own students,' he thought.
    WindNinja
    WindNinja

Post  WindNinja on Wed May 30, 2012 8:53 pm

"Let's start with a bit of chemistry," Mr. Kawaguchi said as he wrote a chemical formula on the board. "CH3COOH. Who knows what this is?"

Tomoko looked around the class. Seeing how no one raised their hands, she volunteered. Mr. Kawaguchi pointed at her. "It's acetic acid."

The teacher cracked a smile of relief before continuing. "Yes, and can you tell me what it's commonly used in?"

The entire class was looking at her now. She was already nervous from having someone like Mr. Kawaguchi as a teacher, but having everyone in class look at her was something she didn't enjoy in the slightest no matter which class it was. "It's used in vinegar, I think," she said in a soft voice.

The smile grew bigger on Mr. Kawaguchi's face. "Correct. Now that you've seen a taste of what you'll be going through in this class, I'll be taking roll call."

Tomoko had a feeling that she'll definitely have to stay on top of the material in order to not get on Mr. Kawaguchi's bad side; she was afraid that the only thing this guy ever gets enjoyment from is when students get a grasp of the material and he doesn't have to spend much time explaining things. "It seems like I'll be doing a large amount of work no matter what," she thought as she took a glimpse out the window again before keeping full attention on the teacher.
    thegunsling
    thegunsling

Post  thegunsling on Thu May 31, 2012 12:25 am

Mister Hosonagi began to write down the lesson plan for the day. Misari sighed in boredom as she read it over. The teacher paused when he heard this.

"I take it you're not into these things?" he said creepily in response to the sigh, not bothering to turn around. "Sorry to bore you so soon. Regardless, you'll need to deal with it. Just because you were home-schooled and pampered doesn't mean that we must cater to your whims." Mister Hosonagi continued to write down the lesson plan while the entire class focused on Misari. Misari gulped, not wanting the attention or to know how the teacher knew about her past schooling.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Thu May 31, 2012 6:37 pm

The day lasted long for Jurou, whether it was just trying to understand what his homeroom teacher was saying or the lack of anything to keep him interested. He took out a pen and paper and began writing something from off the top of his head, hoping to pass the time.
    NaoyoTodou
    NaoyoTodou

Post  NaoyoTodou on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:02 pm

Naoyo knew this was was going to be bad, but never this bad, the entire day he had to make sure if Ms.Amane was even correct or not and making sure that she's not hurting herself. He gave up soon into this cycle of foolishness and decided to just look out the window to pass the time.
    thegunsling
    thegunsling

Post  thegunsling on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:24 pm

The day was long and difficult for Misari. Not because of the topics--she understood them with great ease due to having previously been over them--but because of how much her teacher unnerved her. The way he spoke, his mannerisms, and his appearance made Misari feel quite uncomfortable in his presence.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:40 pm