The Velvet Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to kick back, relax, talk, and to have a little fun

5 posters

Blackout RP

Parzifal
    Parzifal

Blackout RP - Page 17 Empty Re: Blackout RP

Post  Parzifal Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:42 am

Tidus was viciously cut in the arm, and he took the bullet in the hand, dropping one of his swords. "WHOA-" he quickly raised the other to block Victor's attacks. "Jesus fuck, when did civilians get so fucking good at fighting?! And since when did they have fucking freaky ass powers?!"
    thegunsling
    thegunsling

Post  thegunsling Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:43 am

Then, in a flash, Valyark reappeared behind Tidus with two daggers in hand. These daggers had tigers at the end of their hilts, and they seemed to glow with some kind of pulsating black aura. Valyark sheathed these daggers in Tidus' back and landed on his feet.
    WindNinja
    WindNinja

Post  WindNinja Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:44 am

Caitlin blinked a few times before saying anything. "Wow...I didn't even get to correct him."
    Parzifal
    Parzifal

Post  Parzifal Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:46 am

Tidus fell to his knees. "No... Fair...." With that, he collapsed on the ground. Dead.
    Evie
    Evie

Post  Evie Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:47 am

Oscar hardly had time to be stupefied by the sudden vanishing act and THEN sudden heroism of the detective, as he had two bleeding boys to take care of. On his way back to where they lay he had also grabbed some of the decorative pillows placed on the furniture. He used two of said pillows to support their heads, trying to make them as comfortable as possible before getting to work.

It was at this moment adrenaline kicked in while he started using everything he had to apply pressure to the wounds, in a matter of seconds the dish towels and sponges he collected were useless, so he moved on to using some of the more absorbent throw pillows. To ensure they stayed he lifted their bodies slightly, with great difficulty mind you, and secured it with yard upon yard of duct tape.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:47 am

Victor went up to the dead body and spat on it. "good riddance."
    WindNinja
    WindNinja

Post  WindNinja Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:48 am

"All's fair in love and war." She then turned to the group. "Ok, does anybody have any idea as to who this guy was and what he was doing here?"
    thegunsling
    thegunsling

Post  thegunsling Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:49 am

Valyark looked down at his fallen opponent. This, too, was a sight that was all too familiar to him. He shook it off and headed over to Sety, prepared to assist in the treating of his wound.
    Parzifal
    Parzifal

Post  Parzifal Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:53 am

Before the Detective took another step towards Sety, the head of Sage's avatar was holographically projected into the air above Sety's wrist. It seemed that on the car ride there, Puck had given Sety the watch with the projector. Though Sage didn't look relieved, or sad.

"STAY THE FUCKING HELL AWAY FROM SETY YOU GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING BACKSTABBING MURDERER!"

He looked manic.
    thegunsling
    thegunsling

Post  thegunsling Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:54 am

"I only want to help him, Sage!" the detective roared back at the AI program.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:55 am

Victor looked at sage. "he just saved our asses from death I think he's trustworthy you crazy program."
    Evie
    Evie

Post  Evie Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:56 am

"As much as I hate to cut this victory short, someone should really call an ambulance. They're losing a lot of blood." Oscar spoke up as he used a blood-soaked hand to wipe the sweat on his brow. Suddenly seeing the enraged AI though, he had to force himself not to jump back from shock.

"Can ve argue about this later? Bleeding? Remember!?"
    WindNinja
    WindNinja

Post  WindNinja Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:57 am

"Sage! We have no choice but to let him help Sety right now! Sety won't be of much help to us if he's dead, now will he!?" Caitlin said in a very serious tone.
    Parzifal
    Parzifal

Post  Parzifal Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:59 am

Sage's face was twisted into an expression of pure fury. So much so, he ignored everyone else. it seemed he only saw the detective. "Don't you DARE! DON'T YOU DARE! You think you're so fucking great, DON'T YOU, YOU FUCKING PRICK!? YOU THINK YOU'RE CLEVER?! I KNOW YOUR FUCKING TWISTED LITTLE GAME! YOU'RE GOING TO STAB US ALL IN THE BACK AS SOON AS WE TURN AROUND."
    thegunsling
    thegunsling

Post  thegunsling Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:00 am

"Sage, calm the fuck down! That was the past! I've already atoned for my sins!"
    Parzifal
    Parzifal

Post  Parzifal Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:02 am

"BULLSHIT!" Sage spat. "A cat can't change his stripes! He's going to kill us all one by one, and stand over our corpses, MOCKING US! JUST LIKE LAST TIME!"
    WindNinja
    WindNinja

Post  WindNinja Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:02 am

Caitlin was angry now; she didn't even hear Valyark's latest comment. "SAGE!" she screamed as loudly as she could.
    thegunsling
    thegunsling

Post  thegunsling Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:03 am

"Dude, listen to yourself! You've gone absolutely fucking mental! If I was going to kill all of you, wouldn't I have fucking done it by now?!"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:04 am

Victor was getting annoyed. "Sage, I'm going to say this as nicely as possible. Shut the hell up! If people didn't change then I would still be a neo communist!"
    Parzifal
    Parzifal

Post  Parzifal Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:06 am

"Shut your TRAPS, you have NO FUCKING CLUE what this motherfucker has done! He has killed people in COLD BLOOD. Not in self defence! THRICE, IF NOT MORE. He has RAPED a woman and KIDNAPPED A CHILD! This is just like last time, when you made us think that you were on our side, and then you fucking MURDERED HIM!"
    WindNinja
    WindNinja

Post  WindNinja Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:07 am

Caitlin was ready to burst now. "SAGE, YOU FUCKING LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW!" She didn't say any more due to her wanting to calm down a bit and hear Sage's response before continuing.
    thegunsling
    thegunsling

Post  thegunsling Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:08 am

"Dammit, man! You have to learn to let go of your fucking grudges! They'll tear you to shreds! I told you back then that I was sorry, and I'll tell you again now! I'm sorry! Then again, you always were stubborn! Isn't that right, Callow?"
    Parzifal
    Parzifal

Post  Parzifal Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:12 am

There was pure silence for all of ten seconds, the AI's face morphing into something more than utter hatred for the man in front of him, and anger. His hologram blinked out, and something invisible grabbed the detective, and tossed him into a room far at the end of the other hallway, the door slamming closed with a heavy click. "GO BACK TO HELL, LEOGUN VALYARK!" There was a surge of lights, before everything went utterly silent. From the display on Sety's wrist, Sage had switched to the house network.
    WindNinja
    WindNinja

Post  WindNinja Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:15 am

Caitlin figured that there was something that happened in the past with these two, but she didn't care at this point. "God DAMN it, Sage!" she shouted one last time before cooling down. She then spoke to the group. "Alright. I guess all we can do now is call an ambulance."
    thegunsling
    thegunsling

Post  thegunsling Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:18 am

Melissa walked up to Sety.
    "I can help," she said softly, obviously shaken up by what had just happened. "I'm a medic-in-training."
    WindNinja
    WindNinja

Post  WindNinja Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:23 am

Caitlin then looked at Melissa. "You can handle this? Well, I should at least use this time to contact the station and fill them in on what's happened."
    thegunsling
    thegunsling

Post  thegunsling Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:25 am

Melissa nodded and took the materials that Oscar had gathered. Carefully, she used them to bandage the wounds inflicting Sety and Puck completely and tightly. This took several minutes to do, and Melissa was shaking by the time she finished.
    "There we go... The bleeding should stop, but they need to rest up..."
    WindNinja
    WindNinja

Post  WindNinja Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:27 am

"Alright. In the meantime, a couple of people should take these two back inside so they can actually lie somewhere comfortable. I'll call the station and meet up with everyone inside afterwards."
    Parzifal
    Parzifal

Post  Parzifal Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:35 pm

At that point, it seemed that Reggie, who had been watching in horror, finally got his voice back. "SOMEONE UNLOCK ME!"
    Evie
    Evie

Post  Evie Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:49 pm

Oscar took one look at the two of them and knew it would be impossible for him to help lift them, he'd done his job and doing any more would only get in the way. Instead he got up from where he was kneeling and strode over to Reggie, needle in hand. "Pretty sure any accusations against you earlier are vorthless now, so i'm busting you out." The fashion designer explained as he used his lenses to zoom in on the key hole. His accuracy was a bit iffy, the excitement from earlier now leaving him exhausted, but sure enough with a sharp 'click!' the handcuffs came undone.

"Here," he started as he passed Reggie his needle. "Go free M to help you take care of Sety und Puck, I need to go find Doctor Massuri." Noticing that the needle he gave the computer engineer had bloody fingerprints on it, it was now he finally noticed that his hands, entire front of his shirt, and top half of his pants were completely ruined. Oscar quickly added as an afterthought. "A shower und a change of vear vould be nice too." With that, he left the room and his friend's fate in Reggie's hands.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:05 pm